Provincial Grand Chapter of Leicestershire and Rutland Appeal
The Relief Chest is part of the Provincial Chapter Charity Fund and will manage all donations made by chapter Companions.
Donations can be made for one of the following reasons:
- the 2022 Festival Appeal (normally at Installation Meetings):
- accumulating donations to be reserved for a future donation to a registered charity:
- unreserved into the Provincial Chapter Charity Fund in order that the Provincial Executive can decide to which Charity or Charities the Fund should go to.
How to get involved
You can support us by creating a fundraising page or making a donation to the appeal.
- Donate: enter your lodge number below, click on "Donate" and complete the following steps.
- Create a fundraising page: click on "Start Fundraising" and proceed as requested.
If you are member of a lodge or chapter, please add the unit number with the prefix L (lodge) or C (chapter) to ensure donations are recorded correctly for honorific purposes. Otherwise, please enter any other information that will help the us to identify the donor.
Resources and guides
Single Donation Form (PDF)